Kaal, driehoekje of..? Mannen reageer..!

Hier kun je al je praktische vragen stellen die beginnen met ..." Hoe doe ik...?"

Moderators: Neena, JanWbr

match

Berichtdoor match » vr 02 december 2005, 21:27

Ik vind heel kort geknipte blond streepje juist spannend Baby_19, niet verven! Heb zelf sowieso ook weinig haar (behalve op mijn hoofd) dus heb de tijd even mee.

masterblue

Berichtdoor masterblue » vr 02 december 2005, 23:45

gewoon een klein streepje in een vertiace lijn is sexy!

barbie

Berichtdoor barbie » za 03 december 2005, 0:37

Ik vind het meest prettig en mooi een streepje en mijn lipjes glad. Vooral bij het beffen (rotwoord) kan hij lekker sabbelen.. Geldt overigens ook voor zijn toverstaf
Sex is pas vies wanneer je niet gewassen bent

eire

haartjes scheren - het vervolg

Berichtdoor eire » vr 13 januari 2006, 18:11

Jessebel vroeg zich af hoe het verder gaat, het verhaal dat SPOT THE DIFFERENCE plaatste (zie pagina 2)

Hierbij het vervolg (christina Valhouli)

I walk over to the mirror and once I get past the stricken look on my face, I see for the first time the magic Juracy has performed. My pubic hair has been shaped into a neat little upside-down triangle, with the point ending right above my lips, which are clean and smooth and bare. I feel like a 12-year-old, but a naughty, Lolita kind of 12-year-old. This is hot. Then the pain sets in. I can't think straight.
So why do women go through with this? "Part of it is the thong thing. It's not attractive if you're hanging out of it," says Suzanne Biallot, the company spokeswoman. Suzanne was being very polite. What it really boils down to is sex. Women get it done because it makes sex better. Jonice, the youngest J sister, offered her explanation to the New York Observer last year.
"Makes you sexy. Makes you fashion. When I don't have my bikini wax, I don't feel like to have sex with my husband. I feel dirty. And even himself say, 'Try a bikini wax!' I feel free. I feel clean. I feel sensuous even when I take a shower."
My friend Chad's girlfriend had one done recently so I asked him if, as with Gwynnie, a Brazilian bikini wax changed his life.
"I didn't think I'd get into the bald eagle look until my girlfriend surprised me with it," he said. "She made certain the lights were off and when I felt her it was like, oh my God, an unbelievably primal welling of emotion. First from the shock and then from the whole little girl eroticism of it. It's hard to describe. I guess it was like tasting forbidden fruit. Oral sex was definitely better because there was no hair to get in the way. Even regular old missionary position sex was better though too. Until she started growing stubble."
Sexiness aside, what about safety? Is it bad to remove all your pubic hair?
"Nope," says Dr. Sandor Gardos, a licensed clinical sexologist and all-around groovy guy. "We're not entirely sure what the purpose of pubic hair is. The best theory is that it helps trap pheromones, the odors that make you sexually attractive." He also pointed out that waxing is preferable to other forms of hair removal, like depilatories, which can be too harsh for mucus membranes.
When I explained the ins and outs of a Brazilian bikini wax to the good doctor, he was vaguely alarmed at the image of the aftermath. "Oooooooh, you're going to have some unsightly little bumps and it's going to itch like a motherfucker when it grows back. Not to mention that ugly 5 o'clock shadow." Thanks for pointing that out, doc. It's been a week since my wax, and so far I haven't gotten any ingrowns or bumps. Suzanne, the J. Sisters spokeswoman, suggested using a loofah to prevent ingrowns. A loofah? Is there no end to the Brazilian tolerance for pain? Ahhhhhh!
So as I was limping back to my office, I started to wonder what else can be done to pubic hair. Why is it that women can cut, dye, trim and straighten their hair, but not their pubes? Personally, I think everyone could benefit from a little trim now and then. Why not a special design for special occasions? Bring on the pubic hair topiary! Why don't we celebrate our pubes instead of yanking them out? In the '70s we did, or at least fashion designer Rudi Gernreich did. He gained notoriety designing the first topless bathing suit. But his last hurrah was perhaps the greatest -- the "pubikini," a sliver of fabric that wrapped around the hips and crotch in a V-shape to reveal a thatch of pubic hair dyed green. You can read all about in "The Rudi Gernreich Book" (Rizzoli, 1991), written by his model/muse, named, deliciously enough, Miss Moffitt.
Or let's say you get a Brazilian and are feeling a little breezy with the autumn winds coming along. My friend Ben tipped me off to merkins, or pubic wigs. They've been around since the 14th century, when randy aristocrats would wear them to conceal oozing syphilis sores. One man in London is single-handedly trying to bring about a merkin revival. Rick ("Muff Daddy") Stonell, owner of the Archive and Alwyn salon in London, offers a wide variety of custom-made merkins and a "full-service pubic salon." (They also do regular hair for the straight-laced types.) Stonell started with chin wigs and from there, it was a natural progression ... south. So the first question I ask Stonell is, "Why?"
"It's a body ornament, body furniture, really. We've gone through piercing, branding, shaving. People want something more natural," he says. Although what's natural about a fuzzy pink heart hovering between your legs is beyond me.
Stonell's merkins come in three sizes: small, medium and "Oh my God, bring out the bush whacker!" Customers come in for repeated fittings. "We don't mess around," says Stonell. They can be cut and dyed into any shape. His favorites include corporate logos, bull's eyes, stars and stripes, targets and love hearts. "We even had a lord come in and pick one out for his wife. We suggested the family crest. It's really all very interesting," he says about his line of work. That has got to be the understatement of the year.
The merkins are held in place by a transparent G-string or fastened onto pubic hair with adhesive glue. They're made from human hair, nylon, or -- no joke -- yak belly hair.
"I had a yak sweater once and it smelled when it got wet," I muse out loud.
Stonell grows silent.
"We don't have that problem," he replies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm still wondering how a Brazilian bikini wax changed Gwyneth's life, but her publicist won't return my phone calls. Maybe it's the reason she broke up with Ben Affleck?
I can honestly say that waxing has changed my life, but not in the ways you would think. Just last Friday I was crossing the street with merkins on my mind and got hit by a cab. It smacked me in the leg and by some weird reflex I never knew I had, I jumped up on the hood of the cab so I wouldn't get run over. I'm staring the cabbie in the eye and the nice old couple in the back seat are horrified. I roll off the hood, finish crossing the street and buy a cup of coffee. After the adrenaline wears off I end up in the emergency room, where a cute scuba-diving fireman asks me out in the waiting room. So all is not lost. And by the way, the waxing hurt more than getting hit by the car!
Another note: Getting waxed is also like getting a haircut. No matter how good the hairdresser, you need a few days to get used to it and wash and style it yourself. I love my pubic crewcut even more after a week. Just walking down the street is fun because you glide. Running errands is a blast, and I would cheerfully walk 20 blocks for a cup of coffee. Plus, getting waxed is one of those hidden female pleasures, like wearing trashy lingerie under a business suit. It's your little secret that makes you walk around with a smile, and puts an extra swagger in your step.
So would I do it all again? You bet your merkin I would.

Wie dit wel een aardig verhaal vond kan ook nog terecht op:
http://www.salon.com/mwt/time/1998/06/12time.html

En dan ik zelf.....

Zelf scheer ik me vrijwel niet. Soms maak ik mijn schaamlippen wat kaler dan ik normaal zou doen. Ik vind het al gauw wat zweteig aanvoelen daar beneden, maar mijn man vindt het wel leuk als hij me rond mijn clit kan likken zonder dat hij er een mond vol haren aan overhoudt. Hijzelf heeft trouwens een baard en een snor! Haha, voelt ook niet altijd even lekker.

Eire

LutjeLieverd

Berichtdoor LutjeLieverd » vr 13 januari 2006, 18:18

Ik heb daar meestal een keurig net kort geknipt streepje.
Soms ben ik wat onhandig met de ladyshave, dan is het geen gezicht, dus dan haal ik het er helemaal af. Is af en toe ook wel een lekker gevoel.

Shazzz

Berichtdoor Shazzz » vr 13 januari 2006, 18:39

Normaal ben ik totaal gladgeschoren maar sinds een maandje probeer ik dus ook zo'n befaamd streepje te kweken.
Nu is mijn haargroei niet van die mate dat ik er zo'n mooi vol streepje krijg. Als ik het streepje te smal doe, zie je het amper.

Mijn vraag is, hoe krijgen jullie het streepje zo recht? Ik heb het al op allerlei manieren geprobeerd. Met schuim, streep met vinger ernaast, met de ladieshave, maar mijn timmermans/vrouws oog laat me danig in de steek.

Tipssss please?
Dan tonen wij elkaar de liefde
want wij zijn samen één.

Lezrah

Berichtdoor Lezrah » vr 13 januari 2006, 18:50

uhhh plakband.... als je het niet op je bek wil plakken misschien een optie voor daar..... :twisted:

Lez terug van weggeweest....
Neem het leven zoals het komt en geniet van elk moment.

Shazzz

Berichtdoor Shazzz » vr 13 januari 2006, 18:52

Leuke en erg hartverwarmende terugkeer van je Lez :roll:
Dan tonen wij elkaar de liefde
want wij zijn samen één.

Lezrah

Berichtdoor Lezrah » vr 13 januari 2006, 18:58

nou wat lief...
krijg helemaal het she-gevoel bij je terug

Lez = leven in de dood :twisted:
Neem het leven zoals het komt en geniet van elk moment.

Pip

Berichtdoor Pip » vr 13 januari 2006, 22:59

Shaz, heb je het al met een spiegel erbij geprobeerd? Dat je heel erg precies ziet wat je doet? En anders moet je misschien Shazman maar aan het werk zetten!!! :lol:

Is leuk hoor, laten scheren!! :lol: :wink:

Jessebel

Berichtdoor Jessebel » vr 13 januari 2006, 23:26

Shaz.. ik doe het door eerst het scheerschuim op te doen, en er dan een lijn door te trekken. Ik volg dan de lijn tussen de schaamlippen en trek de lijn door tot mijn navel.

Hoop dat je er wat aan hebt! :)

katarine

Berichtdoor katarine » za 14 januari 2006, 10:40

Shaz, als jij dat nu bij mij doet en ik bij jou ? Dan hebben we allebei een mooi streepje . Maar dan moet de Bailey's wel uit de weg blijven hé :lol:

Katarine bij wie een mooi streepje ook niet lukt :(

Damsel

Berichtdoor Damsel » za 14 januari 2006, 15:51

Daar waar het streepje moet komen, zit bij mij net niks. Noodgedwongen geheel kaal dus. Vriendje vond bij de allereerste ontmoeting de volle bos wel erg spannend, maar schoor het er de tweede keer eigenhandig radicaal weg :D Nooit spijt van gehad. En hij ook niet.

Snooch_m

Berichtdoor Snooch_m » zo 15 januari 2006, 10:51

@ Jessebel

Ik volg dan de lijn tussen de schaamlippen en trek de lijn door tot mijn navel.

Loopt jouw schaamhaar dan door tot je navel Jess?? Nooooooit opgevallen!

:mrgreen:

Jessebel

Berichtdoor Jessebel » zo 15 januari 2006, 18:19

:P Ja Snooch, ik ben een wollig type... :roll:

Mannen hun intieme delen scheren; Waarom doen jullie eigenlijk nooit figuurtjes (streepjes, hartjes, sterretjes :P ). Of doen jullie dat wel?

Terug naar “Hoe doe ik?”